Wednesday 12 August 2015

Being a Mother

I will never regret being a stay at home mother. Why many will ask well it's the fact that materialistic world could never be glamour enough for me to leave my children.
As a mother one who raises you souley has a reward only God can give. You have tried my patience, you have seen me cry, you have made me proud and you have given me more faith than any job could give.
Islam has told us mother's that:
while we are preg until we finish breastfeeding we are fighting in the way of God and if we die in such a state we will have the reward of a martyr.
When we go through child birth all our sins are forgiven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ghadeer khum, Imam Ali (AS) Appointed?(sunni ref)

What happen at Ghadeer khum? How do we know ahlubayt AS didn't mean wives included? How do we know imam Ali AS was appointed? The event ...