Tuesday 17 November 2015

I'm still alive

as I sit in the dark room nursing my youngest son with the beauty of what Allah has given him through me
I get sweeps away with the darkness of the grave, the cold soil through the perfectly white sheets which are drawn over me.
I feel this intense suffocation and worry for what is to come next. the unbearable squeeze of the walls of this dark hole has now become my abode.
I try to scream but there is no one to calm my suffering.
I did this, I have created my own hell from the sins I committed upon the earth I roamed so freely not so long ago.
I feel the scorpions tale brush against my face. the snakes wrapping around my arms and legs.
I have become a prisoner of my own deeds.
I try hard to break away from the griped of the chains, but to no avail I can not break free.
Oh how I wish I could walk the earth one more time, just once so I can worship my Lord how He should be.
I open my eyes to see I'm still alive in the dark room nursing my youngest son with the beauty of what Allah has given him through me.
I'm still alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ghadeer khum, Imam Ali (AS) Appointed?(sunni ref)

What happen at Ghadeer khum? How do we know ahlubayt AS didn't mean wives included? How do we know imam Ali AS was appointed? The event ...