Thursday 26 April 2018

Are We Ready?

As the days approach to our Imams birthday we start to sit and reflect on the question are we ready yet? I start to wonder this question myself. If the Imam came and I needed to sacrifice my life I have built here in this world could I let it all go... could I give up the kids I've raised or the house I adorned.. at first I wanted to say Yes! Yes I am with the imam and I'd give my life for him. But after some reflection I start to notice my own self state, if I would give my life for him then am I doing it now? Many of us struggle with the right decision and making right choices. We struggle with our own selves on being obedient toward Allah and have awareness of Him. Maybe it is we don't give our spouses their rights, or not having aklaq with others, not kind to our parents, don't wear proper hijab, or maybe we haven't accepted Allah allowing certain things for others to have and us not to have. If we sit and wonder why do we do these things I am sure putting all our pride aside we can come to conclusion that we have not submitted to Allah in all things. If we can't submit to Him how can we dare say we will be with our Imam! We need to start removing these vices from our souls and purifying it, gain one by one the virtue. We should reflect at night before closing our eyes to sleep and really see our own state and see how obident we are to Allah and if we are really ready yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ghadeer khum, Imam Ali (AS) Appointed?(sunni ref)

What happen at Ghadeer khum? How do we know ahlubayt AS didn't mean wives included? How do we know imam Ali AS was appointed? The event ...